Become a Certified Business Coach Helping Businesses Thrive
By the time training week ends you will be ready to:
- Understand why business owners and executives hire business coaches.
- Understand what business coaching is, what it is not, and how business coaching services work nicely in conjunction with other business advisory services.
- Have your first experiences using professional business coaching fundamentals.
- Have a full understanding of the course you just completed by pulling it all together with a sequential review.
- Learn how to use seminars/presentations as an effective way to earn clients.
- Learn how to most-effectively schedule your coaching sessions and other service-offerings.
- Learn the deliverables and the fundamentals of business coaching.
- Learn effective ways to onboard new clients and kick-off new coaching relationships.
- Be recognized as Certified Professional Business Coaches in the Professional Business Coaches Alliance!
First Week - Day 1
First Week - Day 2
First Week - Day 3
Service Offerings and Pricing Fundamentals – In this module of training, participants will be introduced to three primary silos of a business coaching practice or firm. Those silos consist of (1) Business Coaching, (2) Business Consulting, and (3) Training. Participants will also understand the different types of business advisory services that they can incorporate into their business coaching practice/firm and understand the different types of pricing strategies they may want to consider as their pricing their services.
Our Sample Certification Agenda (offered virtually or in-person)
- The “Deliverables” of Business Coaching
- Arrows in the Quiver of Business Coaching
- Business Coaching Fundamentals
- Strategy Coaching Model to Earn New Clients (Selling Fundamentals)
- Role Plays (As Coach, Client, and Observer)
- DISC Behavioral Assessments (Free License to Use DISC!)
- Service Offerings / Pricing Fundamentals
- Group Coaching (Training and Practice)
- Top Ten Mistakes Business Coaches Make
- Onboarding a New Client
- The Most Powerful Way to End a Presentation
- Marketing Fundamentals
- 6:30pm – Class Dinner! (Courtesy of the PBCA)
- PBCA Member-Site Tour (Calendar of Events / Forum / Library of Tools)
- Scheduling Fundamentals
- Creation of Personalized Action Plan
- Buddy Coach Pairing
- Jumpstart Schedule
- DISC Virtual Training Schedule
- Certificates / Farewells for Accelerator Class – Lunch Break for Accelerator Plus Class
- Accelerator Course Adjourns