Join the Exploding Business Coaching Opportunity
About Business Coaching
Why business people hire coaches:
Business owners and executives hire business coaches to help them maximize their effectiveness and achieve better results in their businesses. It’s very common for business owners to get “stuck” in certain areas of their businesses. Typical areas of “stuck-ness” include trying to grow sales, building leadership depth, handling personnel issues, expanding into new markets, building profitability, preparing a business for an exit, and countless other problems to solve or opportunities to realize! People realize that their best strategic planning can’t happen alone. Business people hire business coaches for one primary reason: Business coaching works.
What do business coaches do:
Business coaches work with business owners and executives who are looking to maximize their effectiveness. As business coaches we help our clients (1) achieve clarity on the most important things to be worked on, (2) develop the best overall plan to achieve those objectives, (3) agree and commit to achieve specific action steps with deadlines, and (4) provide accountability to those deadlines during coaching sessions.
The most effective business coaches use professional coaching fundamentals while leveraging their own business experiences and skills to help our clients determine the best strategies, plans, and actions for their businesses and even in their own personal lives. By helping people work more strategically on their businesses, we help our clients earn significant returns on investment of time and money.
The benefits of being a business coach:
Business and executive coaching are incredibly rewarding careers for people who thrive on helping others meet their potential. Business and executive coaches help business owners and executives in the areas of business effectiveness and personal effectiveness. Unlike traditional consulting, business coaches and executive coaches do not tell their clients what they should be doing. Instead, coaches partner with their clients to help that person achieve greater clarity of objectives, priorities, strategies, plans, and actions to provide the greatest level of business and personal success for the client. When our clients get distracted with professional or personal issues (and they all do), we work to help them get through the rough spots, but then help them get back to their initiatives so they can reach their goals.
About Business Coaching
If you are interested in providing professional business coaching services in your town or around the country, you came to the right place. In the PBCA Business Coaching Certification Program you will learn how to be a professional business coach, and you’ll also learn how start and grow a thriving business coaching and consulting practice of your own. Click here to learn how you can become a professional business coach.
Why Business Coaches Love Their Work
- Highly relational/enjoyable work – We help people transform their businesses and their lives.
- Significant income generating ability – Business coaches are paid a premium because the ROI is so great.
- Flexibility in work schedule – You make your own hours (full-time or part-time).
- You can work from home, from an office, or from the road – With several modalities of communication (in-person, phone, Skype, etc.), you can coach clients locally or remotely. The world is your territory!
- Very low overhead – You can operate your own independent business coaching practice without large capital expenditures.
- Variety of income streams – Individual coaching, group coaching, consulting, training, and fractional service offerings (such as part-time “Sales Manager” for hire, or “CFO” for hire”) are just a few of the different service-offerings you can incorporate into your practice or firm.
- Repeat business – Business coaching is typically a retainer-based service and coaching relationships can last for years… sometimes, forever!
- Meaningful work – What can be more rewarding than knowing that your work has had such an enormously favorable impact on another person’s life? It is truly awesome.